16 June 2004

I Got the Box Blues

bum-bum bum bummmm
bum-bum bum bum bum bum bummm
bum-bum bum bummmm
bum-bum bum bum bum bum bummm


Grr, my music box has yet to arrive, which makes me sad and is the reason for this entire post. I mean how cool is it to have a music box that when held in your hand plays a single note but the moment it hits a resonant surface (yes engineers, I said resonant surface) it plays Tracy. And you're all saying so what, who gives a flying fooble about this Tracy chick. To those people I say schnart, schnart on you and your lies. Tracy is hot. I've never seen her, but I will vouch for her cos goddammit if her song ain't cooler than you. Which reminds me, anyone that guess the song that inspired today's lyrical quote will receive a million points and a chance to play What's That Smell?! which happens to be one of my favorite pastimes. I could give you a hint, but seeing as most of you don't own the CD, the fact that it's titled Come on Die Young will not help you.
Moreover, (wait, moreover what, where the hell did that come from, who the hell is typing these transitions, Australia is gonna be all like wtf?) my tshirt I ordered with my order of box (no not the kids box thank you, I'm allergic to pine nuts) is still not here either. And everyone knows that what anyone needs more than a lobotomy is a sweet sweet young team tshirt (or hoody, pronounced HOE-oo-dy so that Liz or Kristen can put the HOE back into it at some point). I mean, where couldn't I go in Scotland once I rock the HOEoody or tshirt, I'll be all hotter than Justin Timberlake and shite. Okay, maybe not that cool, but I'll definitely be cooler than Boris Yeltsin (WHAT???? Who ARE you?!).

5 comments:

iamjack said...

You should totally have more comments.

Kristen said...

I agree people need to comment more.

iamjack said...

I'll comment if you comment.

iamjack said...

For instance, this person's blog is obviously far below par, and the writer of it has no wit whatsoever. And it is absolutely pure coincidence that he and I may share the same name because who really posts comments on their own blog except the absolute most idiotic and pathetic people. This merely proves that I enjoy commenting on blogs of people with the same name because I am in fact a freak. FREAK! Oh, sorry, a bit of the turrets is slipping out again. My apologies FREAK!

Kristen said...

Seriously, commenting on your own blog is for losers.